
You always hear about pregnant women having cravings and how the
sense of smell is magnified. Unless you have been pregnant you may not
necessarily believe it. I'm here to say it is definitely true. I've been able
to smell things I normally would not smell.
And I had my first craving last night. Pretzels and ice cream. A little salt
with my sweet. I have to say the craving did not turn out as good as my
body thought. It did not taste as good as I hoped. Oh well, I'm sure there
are more cravings to come.
sense of smell is magnified. Unless you have been pregnant you may not
necessarily believe it. I'm here to say it is definitely true. I've been able
to smell things I normally would not smell.
And I had my first craving last night. Pretzels and ice cream. A little salt
with my sweet. I have to say the craving did not turn out as good as my
body thought. It did not taste as good as I hoped. Oh well, I'm sure there
are more cravings to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment