
God is good! Yesterday, I was in an accident. The other vehicle was trying to turn left but did not see my car. Thankfully I was able to slow down some, otherwise the airbag might have deployed. The seat belt held me in place. The other driver was okay. She felt bad, especially after she found out I'm pregnant. After the scene was cleared I called my OB. She told me to go to the ER and get checked out. I wasn't in much pain. The last time I was in an accident I wasn't in pain until later. 4 hours later, we left the ER. I had a fetal monitor. Basically it was a hand held device to listen to the baby's heart rate. And the doctor sent me for an ultrasound. The radiologist saw some bruising on the placenta and abdomen area (from the seat belt). The doctor said the baby is fine. He told me to visit my OB in a few days. He also said, I'd be sore. AND I'm sore.
This accident was just one more way God is showing me that He is in control. Just after the impact the first thing out of my mouth was, God protect the baby. I thought about it later and realized how much God has already changed me. It's so amazing to feel like a mom even though the baby isn't really here yet. Please Praise God for what He has done in our life. We certainly have!
Praise God for His covering over you! and yes it's incredible how that mother instict kicks in the minute you hear that heart beat.... we love you guys and are so happy for you both...I know that baby is going to be sooo cute....just like mom...forget dad....
ReplyDeletelove the Jason & Thais
I'm so glad to hear everything is okay and I was soooo excited to hear you were expecting!! I know you will be an awesome mom Sam and yes, God will grow you tremendously through this whole process of being a mommy:0)
ReplyDeleteLove ya and praying for you,
April Farr