Some very special people gave me a ladybug shower July 25th.

This has become a favorite at the baby shower's I've been to lately. Guests are encourage to decorate white oneies and/or bibs for the mother-to-be.
This has become a favorite at the baby shower's I've been to lately. Guests are encourage to decorate white oneies and/or bibs for the mother-to-be.
It's always so neat to see the creativity of the people in your life.
These are just a few pictures of some of the cute things I was "showered" with.
Now I know why you do not see the mother-to-be in pictures.
Now I know why you do not see the mother-to-be in pictures.
Her lap is full of baby and bag.
Okay, I have to show-off my friend's talents.
No worries, the diaper cake has fresh new diapers. And the cake was absolutely yummy!
Thank you to all who came to the shower. And a special thanks to Cami, Chris, Emily, and Lisa for making it speical! I am truly blessed to have you all as friends!!



No comments:
Post a Comment