Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Marc and I have been married for six years now. Wow, how time flies. Since we were first married we have started some of our own Christmas traditions.We have continued some traditions of our childhood. One of the traditions of my childhood was the merry-go-round. Every year on Christmas eve we would ride the merry-go-round with our cousins, aunts, uncles, and family members.

I had the pleasure of going to Alabama and spending a few days with my parents. Since my parents have become grandparents my father as taken the grandchildren on the merry-go-round
for their first ride.

Chloe did a great job. She rode with her papa on the horse.
She stared at the lights and the horse.

I think she'll like it more and more as the years go on.

Chloe's cousins, Austin and Lucy, and her aunt Mary rode.

Even though it was cold,
 it looks like they had fun too!!

We hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.
And we pray that God gives you peace and joy.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment