This year was my first offical Mother's day. Sunday morning Marc and Chloe gave me mother's day cards and Willow Tree statue. We had lunch with the Franklin's and then took off to the beach. Chloe is always making us laugh. She was very eager to get her hands on the sand. Well, I'll let her tell you what she did.
Hello everyone. Daddy said it was mother's day so I told daddy what card to get mommy because I knew she'd like it. The card played the chicken dance song, daddy doesn't like it but I knew mommy would. Mommy even did the chicken dance for me. I thought she looked silly. We had lunch with Uncle Russell, Aunt Cami, Jarod and Anne. It was nice to see them. I tried to get my hands on Aunt Cami's lunch but she didn't let me. Then mommy and daddy took me to the beach. It was nice and sunny with a good breeze. Mommy kept putting a hat on my head. I guess she hasn't figured out that I don't like hats yet. So she put me in a tent. But I didn't stay in it. Heheheee...
I got out and grabbed the sand or at least tried to. It woudn't stay in my hands. It was strange to feel it. I wonder why it wouldn't stay in my hands.
Anyway, I tried to taste it but mommy said it was yucky and not to put it in my mouth. I put some in when she wasn't looking and it was dry and gritty. Yuck was right. I guess mommy knew what she was talking about.
Daddy built a castle with my toys and I tried to play with it but it fell apart. Daddy just laughed at me.
Then I fell into a hole daddy dug.
Thanks to daddy I was able to get out. I was a little scared but daddy rescued me. Mommy just laughed at me. I guess I do look a little bit funny in the hole.
Daddy took me to the water to wash off and I'll tell you what, I didn't like the water at first. It was cool and made me feel like I was going to fall.
Mommy and I watched the waves. I had so much fun playing at the beach. It was a nice day.
Hope you had a great Mother's day!



Love it!!! Way too cute!
ReplyDeleteCami