Our church held it's annual egg hunt the week before easter. Riki, Marc's puppet, and Mr. Ron presented a short "why we celebrate Easter" presentation during the community wide egg hunt. Riki and Mr. Ron discussed the why the eggs were empty. Do you know why? The grave is empty because Jesus is alive!
Our children's church hour was full of excited children. The service was great. We are so blessed to work alongside of some great volunteers.
I miss spending holidays with my family but enjoy the sweet friendships God has given us. We spent the day eating and relaxing. While the kids napped, the adults played tanks on Wii, I got schooled but I'll come back one day. Chloe hunted eggs with her friend, Grant.
We looked forward to the day Chloe can understand the real reason of Easter, Christ. Jesus gave so much so we could know Him. It makes one think of just how much we would give to know someone we love, truly know them. Would I give my house? money? all my possessions? my life? And if someone did that for you, wouldn't you want to give them your full undivided attention? I am so thankful to have the privildege to know Jesus. I am even more thankful that He wants to know me.
Hope you had a great easter! Until next time...






No comments:
Post a Comment